Home Cycling, Hosting Fishing & Camper van
Véloroute Saint Jacques de Compostela via Chartres
Towards Chartres to Saint Jacques de Compostela), low relief, is very pleasant to follow.
It crosses the Loire Valley and Vendômois 80 km (in shared lane) and pass in the direct vicinity of the campsite La Bonne Aventure. Take time to discover the beautiful landscapes and the wealth of monuments.
Vendome city stage offers visitors and pilgrims an important Jacobean heritage street and chapel of St. Jacques, paintings, stained glass windows and statues.
For our cycling friends…
Our facility is certified Home Cycling. Thus a guarantee for cyclists, campers:
- Is in the direct vicinity of a cycling route (many routes from the campsite)
- To have appropriate equipment: secure bike shed,
- To receive a warm welcome: information and advice (circuits, weather…) upon arrival,
- Of services adapted to cyclists luggage transfer (under conditions), washing and drying machine, bicycle hire and accessories (under conditions)…
The Loire Valley and Braye, the highest fishing area of Loir-et-Cher, is the Pole and Pole Vendômois.
You will find a hilly area, crisscrossed by numerous small streams classified as first class fish and home for some nice brown trout populations from natural reproduction.
On Braye, mixed river par excellence, you will encounter trout or pike. The predator anglers and white fish can be exercised at will on the Loir or many lakes equipped area for you to have a good time with family or friends in the Pays de Vendôme.
For our fishermen friends…
Camping La Bonne Aventure is also approved “hosting fishing” by the Departmental Federation of Fisheries.
This guaranteed qualified label “Fishing” Proximity to:
- A fishing site good environmental quality,
- A technical room for storing equipment,
- A Point of water for rinsing equipment and facilities,
- Trays alive, Varied and tailored services,
- Information and documentation (monitors and fishing guides, structures initiation, internet access, magazines and fishing regulations…) at the reception.
We thus offer accessible, perfectly flat and stabilized locations, a chemical toilet drain and a drinking water supply tap.
A price of 8 euros (FFCC member) for a vehicle and 2 people, valid only for one night (excluding electricity and tourist tax).
Child under 7: free – Additional person: 1 euros.
“Stop Home Motorhome” formula
Partner of the French Federation of Camping Caravaning, the La Bonne Aventure campsite welcomes for one night (arrival after 5 p.m. – departure before 12 p.m. the next day), motorhomes from May 1 to September 30.